It is currently Mon Dec 18, 2017 12:41 pm
Change font size

Staff Announcements

We're OPEN! (For Orcs, Humans come Sunday)

Game related announcements from the staff, including RPTs, general plot information, etc...

Moderator: Elder Staff

We're OPEN! (For Orcs, Humans come Sunday)

Postby Icarus » Fri Jun 06, 2014 9:19 pm

Ladies and Gentlemen,
Due to some crazy scheduling between staffers, and the fact that the game is ready to go now, we have a surprise announcement.

We are opening! This weekend! This opening will be staggered, to prevent both IG insanity and allow our orc RPA (who is in Asia) and our human RPA (who is in Wisconsin) to both have maximum time online and available for their groups.

So, here is what the schedule will look like:
FRIDAY
You realizing your weekend plans aren't going to work out.

Saturday AM
Orcs will be open. This will occur early in the morning, probably around 2-3am.

Sunday PM
Humans will be open. This will occur around 8pm CST.

Enjoy!
:nom:
[Petition: Player] I am ready to begin my interdimensional adventure.

A mutilated little orc murmurs, nodding as he mutters,
"I fought good today. Yuh. Fought good, 'specially for bein' the kitchen-snaga. Yuh, I did."
Icarus
Staffer Emeritus

Re: We're OPEN! (For Orcs, Humans come Sunday)

Postby Pallando » Fri Jun 06, 2014 10:36 pm

Hey folks,

Firstly, for those players who have rolled orcs, we hope you have an absolutely fantastic time with us here at Shadows of Isildur. We have many awesome things planned for you, and we're very much looking forward to seeing the diversity of RP.

Please take note that we will be incredibly busy while things launch this evening getting things ready, fixing bugs, descriptions, and hopefully facilitating some cool roleplay.

As such, please make use of the correct channels to report issues:

Petition - please use as an emergency measure only for now. Game breaking bugs, things stopping you from playing outright, and other such requests.

Please do not petition with requests like, "Is anyone there?" or "Hello, anyone upstairs?"

Support system - for nearly everything else, please follow the link here: http://www.middle-earth.us/support

Typo - please use this to submit your typo reports on rooms, objects, or NPCs you see.

For other pre-game room bugs or errors, please refer to this thread: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=704

For anything else, Khamul and I will be on hand to make sure you guys have the best possible experience.

Thank you in advance for your patience and have fun!
Pallando
Roleplay Admin

Re: We're OPEN! (For Orcs, Humans come Sunday)

Postby Nimrod » Sat Jun 07, 2014 12:45 am

There are currently 10 inhabitants of Middle-Earth.
There are currently 6 guests lingering in the Halls of Mandos.

Our record is 13 players, last seen on Sat Jun 7 06:34:08 2014.

Available Staff:

Nimrod
Pallando
The greatest enemy to propaganda or even counter-propaganda is open, unadulterated channels of free opinion.
Nimrod
Game Lead

Return to Staff Announcements

Connect

FacebookTwitter

Login