It is currently Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:54 pm
Change font size

General Discussion

Character Creation

Discuss game issues here.

Moderator: Elder Staff

Character Creation

Postby MrDvAnt » Thu Jun 05, 2014 10:35 am

So...I guess I'm slow or something. How does this work? I made one on the website, but see no way of submitting it. Then I thought maybe I had to do it through the mud, but option 3 still says chargen is disabled. What's the deal?
MrDvAnt
Honored Elf

Re: Character Creation

Postby Throttle » Thu Jun 05, 2014 10:55 am

If you can't submit it, something hasn't been filled out properly. Make sure you've selected a priority for each stat, picked the right number of skills, written at least four full lines or thereabouts in your full description and background fields. The submit button doesn't appear until everything has been put in correctly.
You notice a gigantic orb spider with raw-umber patterning's attention shift toward you!
You notice a giant orb spider with night patterning's attention shift toward you!
You notice a rugged orb spider with sepia patterning's attention shift toward you!
Throttle
Honored Elf

Postby MrDvAnt » Thu Jun 05, 2014 12:15 pm

Yep. I forgot to set keywords. Thanks Throttle.
MrDvAnt
Honored Elf

Postby Nimrod » Thu Jun 05, 2014 1:06 pm

FYI - I will be showing reasons or why the submit button isn't showing up eventually. It's just not very high on my list of things to do.
The greatest enemy to propaganda or even counter-propaganda is open, unadulterated channels of free opinion.
Nimrod
Game Lead

Postby MrDvAnt » Thu Jun 05, 2014 2:15 pm

Doesn't seem to be a very urgent matter since I'm apparently the only person who couldn't figure it out. :p
MrDvAnt
Honored Elf

Postby MrDvAnt » Sat Jun 07, 2014 7:35 pm

So, I pmed the staff in question, but I don't know if that's an approved form of communication. My character application was denied and no reason listed. Should I open a ticket for feedback or is there some other way to find out what I need to fix?
MrDvAnt
Honored Elf

Postby Pallando » Sat Jun 07, 2014 7:56 pm

MrDvAnt wrote:So, I pmed the staff in question, but I don't know if that's an approved form of communication. My character application was denied and no reason listed. Should I open a ticket for feedback or is there some other way to find out what I need to fix?

Just re-submit and see how it goes :) shouldn't be rejected without a response.
Pallando
Roleplay Admin

Postby MrDvAnt » Sat Jun 07, 2014 7:59 pm

Alright. We'll see how it goes. ;)
MrDvAnt
Honored Elf

Return to General Discussion

Connect

FacebookTwitter

Login