It is currently Fri Oct 20, 2017 12:05 pm
Change font size

Staff Queries

Dark Vision and Kid Chars

Official answers to official questions. Pose your questions for staff here. Careful! You cannot edit or delete your posts once you've asked your question!

Moderator: Elder Staff

Dark Vision and Kid Chars

Postby Onasaki » Sat Jun 07, 2014 11:54 pm

Yeah, this was coming, I'm sure everyone saw it.

Anyway, I was wondering if kid chars will be allowed later down the line? And how come Orcs don't have dark vision?
I have two forces by my side
One's the truth and one's a lie
Which one's which I cannot tell
This enigma is my hell

Onasaki
Honored Elf

Re: Dark Vision and Kid Chars

Postby Nimrod » Sun Jun 08, 2014 12:01 am

No. No kids.

Orcs don't have night vision because they don't have night vision in Tolkien's universe. This was a much-debated issue among Elder Staff. I was originally on the side of giving infravision to orcs and threw a tantrum when I was shown the error of my ways. I am a logical being though, so I had to accept the truth of the matter, no matter how much it threw off my internal compass that pointed to what I thought orcs were in this game.

I have embraced the change and know it will bring about more pvp and orc/human interaction.

I am the most stubborn man that currently lives in the world today. If I can accept it, so can you.

We will be accounting for this in many ways. Don't worry, it's not going to cripple your character concept, but you just might get killed by one of them dammed tarks a bit sooner than you thought you would.

Skai!
The greatest enemy to propaganda or even counter-propaganda is open, unadulterated channels of free opinion.
Nimrod
Game Lead

Return to Staff Queries

Connect

FacebookTwitter

Login